Thursday, June 28, 2007

The SL4B Primtionary

I really have to thank the hosts that helped out with the Primtionary for the SL4B, I can't thank them enough. There is no way i could have hosted the whole week alone. Found enough hosts to help out and boy am I so thankful. The SL4B is going well so far, not to many problems, only got hit one time from a griefer and well not going to say it was a fun time but we all survived. Primtionary will be played a lot more, and all the hosts will continue hosting at the original stage at asim zahra. We will be getting into a more normal schedule after the Second Life 4th Birthday event is over. I will be posting the new Primtionary schedule here too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yummie! I just found this blog & wish I could find more time for Primtionary inworld this week. See you soon!