Sunday, June 17, 2007

Give Some Input

Hi everyone, ok well feel free to IM me anytime with suggestions. In time I am thinking I will be needing more hosts. I would love to take on more Primtionary events to have different themes and a variety of different times. I have heard that Freya and Siobhan are suppose to be hosting Primtionary and I don't want to be selfish and take all the times to host. Not looking to hog all the times if they plan on hosting Primtionary. I am going to be waiting some time to see what they plan on doing. After a bit i am going to be picking up more times so that Primtionary will be hosted more through out second life. So far Primtionary is going good, a lot of fun. Saturday was surprised theme and a lot of fun. Spaceman Opus will be hosting on Monday at 2 SL time, hope to see everyone there.

No comments: