Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ok now on to the hiring. I am thinking to hire someone, i want 20 References, yes 20. And all references must be 6 months old and with good standing in groups, yes i am know what a pain. go figure. But with second life as we all know it is hard to trust people who are online. So i am yes going to rake you over the coals to make sure you are dependable. I need someone honest, dependable, upbeat, needs to have good typing skills, someone looking to have a fun time at hosting, someone with a good reputation in second life, meaning not someone that works the hooking scene, or dresses in see through clothing. Yes yes you read it right 20 references and the references have to be in upstanding groups. It is very hard to trust someone online, and i don't give out trust easily but........... now the upside of it is, yes you can earn lindens hosting since you do earn tips. Tips can range from 200-500 lindens per primtionary games. The tips depend on how good you are and how much fun the crowd has. The ideal number of a crowd to have is around 20 people. Seems to me the more people the better. Hosting is a lot of fun, it is work but the fun to be had at hosting is great. If you are interested let me know. My plans are to have a total of 6 hosts plus me. I do want to have a Primtionary run in just spanish, i think that would be wonderful.

No comments: