Thursday, January 17, 2008

The rules of Impossibles

Hello,
Well to inform everyone on the rules of Impossibles. Ok well I had a bunch of people contacting me about the impossibles taking up the time of the Primtionary event. I then put in place the timer, at the same time was also the thought floating around to limit Impossibles to one per player per event. This is a way so that the audience does not get bored trying to figure out words for the whole event that they have never ever heard of. It can make the event a total drag, a long drawn out event with a bunch of words that you have never saw in you life. Now to reiterate the rules:

The timer will be in place for all events except the new builders event that I host on Saturdays at 11am.

The other rule will be on Impossible level choice per person per event.

I hope everyone is OK with this, I am trying to please everyone. If you have questions let me know or post them here.

No comments: