Thursday, January 10, 2008

Primtionary Changes

Well there are going to be a few changes so that I will be able to run it alone. As Primtionary has grown and more hosts have come aboard I have always had help. There is one person that has helped me and Primtionary along, for the list that this person has done, well it is not even countable. It was all the stuff behind the scenes that this person has done. Now for me to do it alone, yes I can, and I do believe that. I just got to learn how. I Hope everyone can deal with the changes coming and will stick by Primtionary. As for some of the changes well, not going to hide it, Spaceman Opus did a great deal for Primtionary, I can't even tell anyone how much he did. As I learn to take it all on, please forgive me on learning and planning and scheduling. There will be a new schedule coming out for Primtionary so that I will be able to be there at the times it is hosted to be able to clean things up and deal with the griefers and such. Spaceman Opus was the co-host of Primtionary, if you see him around thank him for all that Primtionary has become, with out him it wouldn't have come this far. as for a new schedule, do stay tuned to this blog, and to my profile, I will have it posted in there. This is an all new change for me, an all new change for Primtionary, and for the audience. Not anything major, but as for the schedule I am going to have to make sure that it is scheduled so I can be available to deal with returning prims, deal with griefers to boot them, and so I can be deal with complaints and stuff like that. Thank you for supporting Primtionary and stay tuned. Please if anything check out the sponsors just to see their places, they do look awfully cool. ah a side note, I just saw not to long ago in a second life newspaper that scope cleaver built an embassy, I mean wow how cool is that.

Head Host of Primtionary,
Yummie Olsen

No comments: